strive to ensure that the products you buy reach you in perfect
condition and that you are 100% satisfied with the goods that you
receive. If, however, you do need to return an item then we adhere to
following company policies to ensure that this process is
as straightforward as possible.
Please contact us either over
the phone or by email to arrange the collection of your unwanted goods -
at this point you shall be issued with a returns number which allow us
and you to track the status of item.
If it is agreed that you are
to be sent a replacement item for your returned goods then this item
shall only be sent upon us receiving the returned item in a manner that
complies with the conditions set out below.
In the highly unlikely event that a product does need to be returned then the following conditions must be adhered to:
- This guarantee strictly applies to goods being returned within 30 days of receipt.
- This guarantee excludes motorised vehicles
must inform Homefront Products that you are returning the goods and we
will issue you with a returns number of which must be attached to the
package with your name and address, any goods returned without a returns
number will not be accepted by goods inwards or refunded.
- Goods must be returned in original packaging with all contents enclosed.
- Goods must be unused and in a resaleable condition.
- Any goods being returned that are damaged or lost in transit will not be refunded.
goods being returned should be by registered post or by a reputable
carrier. This will give you the security of being able to claim in case
of loss or damage.
receipt of goods received under the conditions listed above an
immediate refund will be issued minus a 10% surcharge of the total
invoice amount including VAT covering original delivery cost, handling
costs and further administration costs, this applies to all orders
placed on account, over the phone or online.
- All our products carry our own and also manufacturers guarantees none of these are affected by any of the above.