Homefront pH Neutral Snow Foam 5L
You may also like
Simple and Effective Pre-Wash
Our snow foam uses a simple but highly effective blend of detergents and foaming agents to give you a thick, satisfying foam. It breaks down and loosens dirt from the surface of your car, making your follow-up contact wash much more effective. It reduces streaks and swirling, leaving you with a gleaming finish after every detailing session. If you pride yourself on getting that mirror shine on your car paintwork, you should never be without a bottle of our quality snow foam!
Highly Effective Foaming Agents
Our snow foam contains high foaming agents to give you that satisfyingly thick foam. This means it’ll cling to your paintwork for longer, increasing the contact time between the detergents in the foam and the dirt on your car, giving you much better results. The results are so good that you may not even need to follow up with a car shampoo, making our snow foam ideal for quick cleans in between heavy detailing sessions.
Available in a Range of Fragrances
Put the fun back into detailing by choosing your favourite fragrance!
Each bottle of snow foam can be diluted at up to 1 part foam liquid with 3 parts water. This means you’ll get a lot of use out of a single bottle!
How to Use
- Mix at your required dilution rate in your snow foam lance bottle (sold separately). We recommend mixing 1 part snow foam with 3 parts water, but hard water areas may need to use a stronger mix.
- Spray using a pressure washer directly onto your car paintwork. Spray onto a dry car, working from bottom to top.
- Leave to dwell for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse clean, working from top to bottom.
- Follow up with a car shampoo and wax treatment if required.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.