Invisible Protection for Your Patio
This invisible patio sealer is the best way to protect your patio from stains, water damage, and unwanted growths. It’s an invisible impregnating sealer that soaks into the first layer of porous stone. This means you can protect your hard surfaces without spoiling the way it looks.
Lasts for Up To 10 Years
Once applied and cured, Patio Seal will protect your property for up to ten years. This helps keep your patio clean and your garden bright!
Fast Curing Formula
Our Patio Sealer is rainproof within a few hours, and is completely cured after 24 hours. This means you can get back to enjoying your garden as soon as possible.
Apply to Any Porous Surface
Patio Sealer can be applied onto any porous stone surface. It’s safe to use on concrete, Indian sandstone, York stone flags, and more!
A single 5L bottle covers a massive area of up to 50m². This makes it suitable for use on even very large patios. If you want even more value for money, why not pick up a multipack discount?
How to Use
Ensure no rain is forecast before application.
- Clean dirt and debris off the surface using a brush or a patio cleaner. If using a patio cleaner, allow the area to completely dry before proceeding.
- Pour the Patio Sealer into a pump sprayer. Use 1L for every 10m² on your patio.
- Spray evenly and thinly across your patio. Try and avoid pooling.
- Leave to cure. Keep off the surface during this time.
- Once fully cured, test the seal by dripping a few drops of water onto your patio. Leave for 10 minutes – if the water hasn’t soaked into your patio after this time, it’s sealed.
- Highly porous materials like limestone may need a second coat.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.