You may also like
Maintain Your Pool Through the Winter
If you don’t want to use your pool or hot tub through the winter, you’ll need to prepare it properly. Our Pool Winteriser formula will ensure your pool’s internal system is protected through the winter, meaning it’ll be much easier to refill and restart come the spring.
Prevents Algae and Limescale Build-Up
Winteriser prevents algae and limescale from building up inside your pool or hot tub through the winter. This means you won’t be left with a massive cleaning job on your hands before you want to use your pool again.
How to Use
Use 1L Winteriser per 10,000L water.
- Backwash the pool’s filter thoroughly.
- Remove any debris from the water’s surface, pump strainer, and skimmers.
- Shock the pool water and leave for 3-4 hours.
- Close the skimmer valves and lower the water level to 5-7cm below the skimmer.
- Add the required amount of Winteriser while the water is circulating the bottom drain. Leave this system running for a while to ensure proper mixing.
- Remove summer covers, ladders and diving boards.
- Switch off and isolate the pool’s power.
- Drain water from the pump, filter and heater.
- Close any valves below water level to protect against frost.
- Float some empty polythene bottles (such as the one your Winteriser comes in) on the surface of your water and secure them with a cord. This absorbs the expansion of ice.
- Cover your pool with your pool cover.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.